On October 1st, 2020, AI4Media organised an online workshop on “GANs for Media Content Generation”, with the objective of looking into the use of Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) for Media production and related challenges.
The workshop was moderated by AI4Media’s Coordinator Yiannis Kompatsiaris, and the following topics were addressed by the speakers from AI4Media’s consortium.
- Learning to Predict Pixels Using AI for Content Enhancement and Delivery
- Deepfake Detection: The Importance of Training Data Pre-processing and Practical Considerations
- Image and Video Generation: A deep Learning Approach
- Adversarial Face De-identification for Privacy Protection
- Major Challenges in the Detection of Synthetic Media and Deepfakes
Watch the recording of this workshop below:
Access to all the presentations HERE